Enter the neighborhood of Little Tuscany and be transported 80 years and 6,000 miles. This area was born in 1934 when Palm Springs builder Alvah Hicks gave the area its name after he had recently returned from a visit to Tuscany, Italy. Hicks built seven Tuscan-style homes amidst Palm Springs rocky hillside outcroppings. Since then, the neighborhood has been graced with notable homes by many of the 20th century’s greatest architects, including Richard Neutra’s famous 1946 Kaufmann house. Little Tuscany is distinguished by its spectacular elevated vistas across the valley floor to the area’s landmark wind turbines.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.